Saturday, November 20, 2010

A little humor- while I'm at it....

Ok....so in case what you needed was a smile today:
I thought I'd include a little bit from another blog I love- which made me smile this morning.
Now, let me first say I'm only in my first trimester BUT I'm definitely feeling the effects of constantly being tired and queezy!
the following is a list of questions she reccomends you ask your local pregnant ladies. (instead of random or silly questions like "can I touch your belly?" or "is that the size your belly is supposed to be?")
I pretty much LOVED her suggested questions:

  1. When would you like to take a nap?
  2. When can I come over and clean your bathroom?
  3. What can I make you for dinner?
  4. When can I come play with your toddler, so that you can rest or run errands or shower or sleep? (which doesn't apply to me but I still approve)
  5. Can I wash your dishes?
  6. Can I scrub your fridge or discover where that putrid smell is coming from in your kitchen?
  7. Can I bring you some tiramisu?
  8. What kind of cookies does your husband like?
  9. What kind of latte can I pick up for you?
  10. How often would you like a massage?
Those are good questions, very good ones.  They are magical, life-altering, beautiful questions that would make anyone’s day.


I must say I agree! :) Just thought I'd share that little bit of good advice with the rest of the world. 


Another piece of advice..... SMILE! :)
(Often) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment