Friday, August 6, 2010

Am I getting old?

Last night for "family time (which is what we call our get together and hangout night) for our student interns, something possessed me to say yes to having an all-nighter at the church. It wouldn't be something to say no to if I weren't going to have to do it alone or if I didn't have a work appointment to be at at 9AM....which I ended up sleeping through! ((sigh))
Anyway, our night consisted of swim time at the pool, walmart pit stops, many hours of sardines in a dark church, dodgeball, movie, crash:
(4AM)

So, all in all- a good time. But I'm TIRED and behind on my to-do list...but what else is new?

PRODUCT OF THE DAY TIME!


So glad that Tresemme came out with their own dry shampoo! (because other brands can be REALLY pricey!) I must warn you, the dry shampoo spray must be used sparingly on dark hair- unless you want to look like you're pre-maturely graying. BUT it works GREAT! AND the "refreshing mist" is good for freshening up- especially if you have a blow-dryer handy. My sisters (unlike me) all have really thick hair and can skip a day (a a few days-for some) between washing their hair. Not this girl- I HAVE TO make sure I wash my hair everyday- it's too fine not to! BUT this helps me give my hair a break AND is super-handy in a last minute pinch! 
Just thought you'd like to know! ;)

HaPpY FrIdAy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment