Monday, March 29, 2010

5 minute break

Oh Monday...I really thought I was going to be ready for you.
We had a leadership trip with our students this past Friday which involved staying up all night...no big deal, right? (other than giving up my beautiful Saturday for sleep)
Then last night ended up at ANOTHER all night event with our girls. It looked a little like this

...and this...


Who doesn't love photo booth?! Yes that is war paint on their faces...our night involved an all out war with the guys at the boys sleepover...including water balloons, shaving cream, toilet paper, roman candles and police cars....long story. These pictures look a little crazy but these girls are AMAZING! (I'm so honored that I get to serve them!)
-Back to my 5 minute break (now that my time is almost up) It's a given that with all that action I didn't get ANY sleep last night and when I logged in to work today (I work online and I LOVE it!) there were a million unexpected things that came up and I'm feeling a little...is it hot in here?
BUT thank God for my WONDERFUL husband
who is currently on his way to bring me caffeine reinforcements!  So, with a frapp in hand and THIS to keep me peppy- it's time to get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. That girl with two heads looks like ME! (not because she has two heads) ha ha And yes, who doesn't love mac's photo booth...especially YOU! I'm sure I can look forward to a lot more of it on here.

    ReplyDelete