Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunless in Florida

BEAUTIFUL day in Florida
...but I'm inside working? (well, technically I'm taking a break) I need to be out there in the SUN working on my tone! Don't you agree?! :)
Oh well- ON TO THE LASTEST:
Since my wedding (actually since 3 months BEFORE my wedding) life has seemed pretty hectic. I haven't been going to the gym like I used to, it seems like everything has been messier... like my house, my car and my workspace...
...just be glad I didn't show you the inside of my car! (YIKES!) Even the stuff I've been eating....
No I'm not a whole foods person...I wish I was- but that's not an option on a newlywed budget. Ok, I'm getting sidetracked thinking about how much I want to go to WHOLE FOODS  
let me refocus:
I've been doing some evaluation and I've decided that I'm starting a life revamp! YES- it's true- I know I can do it! We are calling it (name inspiration from a friend) Operation "bringing sexy back!" Yes- I'm being serious. She and her husband did their's for fitness purposes. I'm going to be going for fitness, house and car de-cluttering AND better scheduling... Seems like a lot, right? Well- I'm going for it- no more putting it off- my detox starts on Thursday! (I wish I knew of one that someone KNEW was really great but I just picked one that sounded good?)
In the mean time it's time for me to get back to work- got afternoon calls to make...

...and not lay out in the sun. Oh well- just THANKFUL that I have a job that gives me the flexibility to work from home AND if I start scheduling better maybe the sun and I can become friends again! Hope you're having a great day and I hope YOU get a little time in the sun too!

1 comment:

  1. I think portion control is SO much better than diets. And yes I did get some sun today. I went outside and watered my flowers with the baby. Good luck on bringing sexy back. I'm pretty sure mine is gone for good.

    ReplyDelete