Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello Blog World!

So, I must confess I've been a blog stalker for a while now. My sister got me into it when I was wedding planning and she showed me all the beautiful blogs there were to look at for ideas.....instant addict. 
So, now that I've been READING blogs for more than a year I've decided to start mine. I just got married in December...

and had a million things going on and a million excuses not to give myself the time to start BUT more than 3 months later I've realized...married life isn't going to slow down! (but I'm loving it!) 

So, here are my vows:
1. I promise not to write alot of lengthy entries (too long to survive!)
2. I promise I will be random :)
3. I promise not to try and be really "deep" (deeper than I am)
4. I promise that i probably won't write every day...haha. Hey! I gotta be honest! (that's why it says any or every day in the life!) 

This isn't about anything in particular- not just newlywed life, ministry or my latest hang up.
Just LIFE! So, if for no other reason than my own desire to be able to look back on what's happened in my life- HERE GOES NOTHING! 

-cat
Jer. 29:11-13

2 comments: