Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pre-Bringing Sexy Back

So, before tomorrow...or technically today- since it's 12:07 I had to have a final "naughty meal" before I try giving it up for a while. I ended up going to a place down the street called Jerry's Drive in. It's a mom and pop place that has been around forever. The kind of place that you walk into and feel like you've suddenly entered a small town. A place where they serve old fashioned burgers like this


AND we shared a dessert....I'll spare you the agony by not showing you the picture of the MASSIVE banana split. In the meantime, I went to research some natural detoxes today...FAIL! Do you know how expensive those things are?! AND how do I know which one is good? Needless to say I couldn't decide so I have no supplement. 
I'm rambling....I hope you're having a great day. Here's a little something to make you laugh...
I kinda feel guilty laughing at him- but it makes me laugh everytime!


Happy Wednesday....uh..I mean thursday! :)


4 comments:

  1. hahaha that vid is great! I'll take three of those ladders please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahhaha!!! That video is SO GREAT! I just love that he kept talking calmly while probably crying on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy- if you're being serious- that's HILARIOUS! hahaha
    Cristal- I know! His voices kinda just fades out. (poor guy) lol

    ReplyDelete