Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back in the saddle again....

I can hear that lil country song in my head when I say that- and it makes me think of Sleepless in Seattle. (random, I know)

So, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind- so I decided to take a break from- well just about everything- but not sharing my randomness is no fun. ;) And I was SHOCKEd to hear from random people (who I had no idea were readers) who wanted to know why I disappeared. (oh, blog love) ;)

ANYWAY, this weekend (due to lack of good car) I missed out on an AWESOME LUAU


I stole this iphone pic from my brother-in-law and while I was adding the words to it- I found a pic that I edited for katie's post and accidentally left out. (and it was my favorite one!)

(classic) :)

Anyway, I'd better get to bed so I can get myself back into a normal sleep schedule, which I'm hoping will help me get back into my old workout schedule....oh- how badly I need it! Jillian Michaels and I are going to become good friends! ;)

Food For Thought (which I tweeted yesterday)...
3 Things
1. Where the Lord leads I will follow
2. What He feeds me I will swallow
3. If you chew something long enough it goes away!

*Eat up what the Lord gives You and TRUST Him to lead you!


Have a GREAT MONDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment