Tuesday, June 8, 2010

time

I have SO many pictures in my camera that I want to go through and upload! ...but not enough time right now...actually not even enough time to be on here- but I couldn't resist :)
I'm working today and I'm supposed to drive to our church to get a check and drive it to Gulf Breeze to reserve a beach pavillion where will be baptizing hundreds of students at the end of our summer youth conference Branded By Fire and then go back to the church for a meeting about our Summer internship program for our students, which I'll be co-leading with the youth pastor and then go to another meeting- for branded by fire and then go shopping for things we need for the interns because it starts next week, then do more stuff for work and squeeze the gym in somewhere (MUST GO TO GYM!)....gasp...I just got exausted- just typing all that. ;) 
But hey- I guess alot to do is better than doing nothing, right?!...well usually.
So, I must go- but I leave you with this food for thought:

"Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, ruin a wonderful business opportunity"
(so random- it made me laugh) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment