Tuesday, June 29, 2010

etc.

So, how gross is that food picture on my last post?! ;)
Crazy couple of days....but so are all my days lately, huh? (but GOOD crazy)
This past weekend we took our kids to the RAMP and had a GREAT time....I'll post pics later but it involved a crazy drive, a motel that looked like it belonged in a horror movie, services that were full of God's presence and ended with 100's of people getting baptized "down at the creek"....it's was beautiful!

(when I say it was beautiful- I don't mean the water wasn't brownish, murky creek water!) 

I usually keep things pretty light hearted and random on here but let me stop for a second and remind you of one of the greatest facts of life: GOD IS AWESOME. Don't let that slide by because it's so often said...think about what it really means. He is an amazing, beautiful, merciful God: full of grace, He is loving, awe inspiring and a million other things! I'm such a lame writer- I cannot do Him justice but on Saturday as I made my way down into the creek- I experienced the love of THE Father....there are no words....I quietly cried as I told Him how I loved Him and how sorry I was that I hadn't been spending as much time with Him as I knew I should. (which is such a weird statement because it's more than "should"- it's really such a PRIVILEGE to be able to spend time with the actual CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE whenever I want!?) Anyway, it was a great time at the creek Saturday....followed by a long drive home and a lot of thought inspiring conversations. Thank you, Lord, for Your GRACE!

I hope you're having an incredible week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment