Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Beatitudes

This particular scripture caught me this morning while I was reading



This probably stood out to me today in particular because I've been making such an effort with our girls... Girls can be so competitive sometimes. So...insecure -really. Helping them learn to work together and to be confident in who THEY are can be the most rewarding feeling. We are all called to teach this and all called to live it in our own lives. If every woman did this can you imagine how FULL of LOVE the world would be?!

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista! Once we realize all women are insecure to some degree, & so we need to step up ourselves, and reach out! (Beacause , if we don't, there's no guarantee anyone else will!)Which, by the way, you are doing such a great job of! These girls are SO blessed to have you! And so am I :)

    ReplyDelete