Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm back

Wow- after deciding to spend that morning in the sun- I've lost track of the blog world. But it's monday and I'm firmly planted back in my computer chair.
Here's what you missed....via mobile uploads.
Saturday: Easter egg hunt with our friends' daughter who I like to pretend is one of my nieces :)
We then kidnapped her for the rest of the day to give mom a chance to recover from a Friday surgery. We had a blast!

Sunday: Church & some quiet time behind our place...

(doesn't that little bush look like it's glowing? The sun was messing with my eyes!) 

Then to the beach with the hubby...

I passed out almost immediately after we got there. An hour later we left for the hospital to see Bobby's dad- who had a small accident in the yard involving a car trailer, surgery and some smashed toes. (but he's ok!) What a random easter weekend, huh?

Just to add to the random fun:

We found a picture of Bobby from a few years ago....when he had long hair and his hairdresser talked him into getting a "body wave"! Makes me smile every time!

Well, no more time for play- gotta get to work! Hope you're having a HAPPY MONDAY!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for watching Emi that weekend. She had a blast! You are such a good friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete