Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weekend Trippin'

So, bobby is going out of town this weekend for a men's retreat at the ramp so I decided I was going to visit these beauties...


and this lovely birthday girl...



along with her brother and two adorable sisters who I don't have current pictures of.

I was about 30 minutes into the trip when bobby's truck came coasting to a stop....


without warning. True story. I had to sit and wait for help....


Fortunately, my in-laws were able to come rescue me. My father in law used to be a mechanic. (He's a GENIUS in my eyes!) Turns out it was the fuel pump. We abandoned the truck (for later) and they brought me home. This will be the first time bobby and I have been apart for a trip and I won't even get to spend it in beautiful St. Augustine! Oh well....my plan is to rent a bunch of girly movies for the evenings and to lay by the pool all day for the next couple days.
I'll let you know how it goes....

Happy almost FRIDAY!!!! 


1 comment: