Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HABITS

I've recently acquired a habit I hate. I've been staying up super late....ruining my chance of rising happily with the sun.
Sure- sleeping in isn't so bad- it's the fact that my husband is asleep long before I am that bothers me...
Right now: I'm laying in bed with my mac book occasionally taking a picture of him sleeping using photobooth. (poor guy)

I've also noticed I dropped some good habits... i.e.
-working out regularly
-Putting on lotion before bed
-giving myself facials
-keeping my nails nice

do these sound vein? I've just been realizing I haven't been taking as much care of myself...gotta cut that out! :)

You want to know what lotion I use? I will tell you- I recommend it to EVERYONE- I've tried every kind of lotion there is and the best one for smooth soft skin is


It's AWESOME!  & no- I don't work for curel. haha I just love sharing the stuff that worth getting. (PS- I only endorse the one with the RED ribbon...I can't speak for the others) 

Anyway...it's midnight. I'm going to close my eyes and try to break this bad habit....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like marriage to me. You let go, then pull it together...let go of yourself then pull it back together. I'm pulling it back together currently.

    ReplyDelete