Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oops....

I checked out for a while there...
While I was gone....
Bobby and I experienced our first trip away from eachother...
I thought having the bed to myself would be so liberating (because he's a bit of a bed hog) but I was wrong- I missed him terribly and couldn't sleep. I spent a good portion of my first night alone- learning editing on picnik
(me being bored at 2AM)



(my newest niece...sweet Sarai)

& many more but I will spare you :)

In the meantime- because Bobby's truck broke down & I was too nervous to take mine alone: I didn't get to go to St. Augustine while he was gone, so I missed this:



How precious is she?! Another niece: sweet Sienna...I miss her!
I even bought her one of those echo microphones...like the one her mom loved when we were little! Can you tell I'm still bummed?

Then a week of work went by...which I don't have anything in particular to say about so I'll move on. 
We had Deluge come do a worship night to promo there new album last night....I could've stayed in that sanctuary all night....so good! 

Today, Bobby and I got to go to lunch with some good friends of ours and then we were really...I mean REALLY bad friends and missed my friend's wedding because we were so desperate for some time together and so not ready in time- that we ended up missing her wedding and spent the evening making up some new hobbies to try. (but I admit I did love it!- Just sad I didn't get to see Abby walk down the isle!)

Oh- last night I found myself out to eat with a bunch of (wonderful) new faces and got into a convo about beauty tips and skin care etc. I have to confess I'm a bit of a product JUNKY and I try just about everything that comes out! A GOOD FRIEND of mine who was at the table suggested that I start blogging all this random advice I have from growing up with 5 other sisters and reviews from all the products I try (good idea?)
...so I'll throw one out there:
You know that oily t-zone you get in the summer? those pores that are bigger than you'd like? that acne you get in the same spot over and over? those little black spots? (you get the picture)
Buy a CLAY mask! & no I'M not talking about a fancy one! The one I use and reccomend- and works awesome is 2-3 dollars at walmart!

It can be a little drying if you have drier skin and use it all over- but I just focus on the t-zone. TRY IT! At that price- how could you go wrong?! It basically sucks all that excess oil right out and for deeper cleaning: steam your face first. You'll thank me later! ;)


Anyway, that about wraps it up for now. Hope you've had a great week and are enjoying the weekend!

1 comment: