Thursday, April 1, 2010

It starts!

SO, today is the first day of operation "bringing sexy back"...I don't feel very sexy yet. I told myself last night that I would let myself sleep until whenever I woke up this morning- in order to let myself catch up on my severe lack of sleep (sleep helps your body work better, ya know)....WOW- I slept until 11AM. (I NEVER get to do that) It kinda backfired because now I feel like I just wasted today? I've got much to do for work and a 50% sale at the mall to attend in search for the perfect easter dress. 
I've opted to be hardcore and do the water only option for the first day of the detox...we'll see if it backfires as I run all over the mall. (what was I thinking?)
The detox I ended up choosing was actually an app on my iphone (I think everyone should get one) and I was reading back over it last night to get motivated. Then I was on Pioneer Woman's site and found this


UGH! It looks SO good doesn't it?! I really want to make it but I'm going to have to hold out for 10 days because I'm definitely not aloud to have pasta (not even whole wheat) on the detox.... I must resist!
My poor husband may have to starve in order for me to stick to this thing- but I'll makeup for it and cook him something FABULOUS (& healthy) afterwards. Got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment