Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh work...

I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I absolutely love it! I love the freedom it gives me- I love making clients happy and solving problems.
Then comes the hate- it's not really hate- it's more like self blame. Working virtually means you can work at anytime if you have your computer or even your phone & I think I'm addicted to it? (haha) Instead of setting aside work hours- its seems to be work all the time- because as soon as my phone makes a beep- I hop on. I feel like I'm neglecting my husband and the rest of the real world- when he comes home from his work day & I'm making work calls- instead of making dinner or sitting down to chat.
I just made myself sound terrible? Why am I telling you this? ok- change of subject.
Have you ever heard of the Colour Conference at Hillsong Church? I SO want to go!


Everytime I watch- even just a promo it inspires me to work harder for our girls ministry. What a beautiful and effective concept. Placing VALUE upon women and equipping them to go out and be the change....So simple and powerful.


Why aren't there more hours in the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment