Monday, May 24, 2010

As Promised :)

**Disclaimer: I'm sorry I have disappeared I've been super ill and totally out of it- but today is a special day  and here is a special post as promised to a special friend** (all in purple- because it's so Katie)

KATIE (soon to be) Burke

How I wish I had a picture of the day we met on the first day of school 8 years ago...and a picture of your old overalls and butterfly shirt. (haha)
I'm so glad you're finally marrying Aaron! (I'd like to point out that I've been pushing this for 7 years now) So glad you're moving here. So glad you're making my quality of life better. For those of you who don't know Katie- let me briefly tell you about her:




always alot of things that I need more pictures for ;) (I had to steal all these form the internet) She's one of my favorite people to be around and I'm so glad she's going to be back in my world! (*now we just have to convince Rachel to move too) ;)

Anyway, I said all that to say- I love you and I'm glad you're finally here!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment