Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Randomness

So, the sun came back today!
& I've been staring out our door and taking pictures with my phone...trying to get work done quickly so I can be out there! :)


Bobby made breakfast this morning with what he could find in the fridge...I really need to do groceries! But it was still good- He's so good to me  (I know I know- so mushy!) ;)



I've also spent a good bit of time on THIS this week
Ikea makes me dream of cooking in huge well organized kitchens!

There has been alot of dog talk around the house lately...I really want (and Bobby says we may get) THIS one:

(I'm in LOVE!!!)

But i not- I have 2 backups from the humane society...



They would both be cute if we let their fur grow & we would be saving doggy lives....but I confess...I'm holding out for my first pick!!! oh so cute!....Bobby says she's not manly enough. haha I want her- I need a house buddy while I'm here working all the time! :) Speaking of work- time to get back to it!

HaPpY TuEsDaY!!!

1 comment:

  1. the first doggie is cute...and a little feminine too. I dream about big kitchens too...

    ReplyDelete