Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Home Sick

So, I'm on day 3 of being sick- but I think I'm on my way to better. :) BUT I had to miss church tonight :(
It was the last night for our good friend Jacob....aka THIS GUY

**the skillz to pay the billz**

*He's basically one of my favorite people on the planet. Just super sincere- it's so refreshing to be around!


In other news, I just found out that my sister and her family are coming down to Florida for a visit in July!!!!


Which means: I get to cross #7 off my LIST!!!


I can't wait!!!! Anyway, not a whole lot to say since I've just been sick at home....product of the day?
Since I've been in bed or on the couch for most of the past 3 days, the most effort I've put in to looking cute for the hubs is this lip balm. But the great thing about it is that it not only livens up my face in a subtle way but it's a colored BALM which means it makes me look AND FEEL good- taking care of the usual dry lips I get when I can't breathe out of my nose! (haha)
*It comes in handy when you're not sick too....flattering for all stages of wellness! ;)

Well, the hubs just got back from church so I think I'll hop off and cuddle up with him for some netflix!






2 comments:

  1. I love all of the HIP products! I have that exact same lipgloss, color and all! I also have it in this dark red. Both are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for remembering B. One of us is always in BACK of the camera!! Cross #7 off the list!

    ReplyDelete