Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PS

Did I mention that I've been talking with the woman who runs the women's ministry at Hillsong Church in Australia. Yup- I'm pretty pumped! I love just about everything they do with their girls their- it gets me motivated. We have a skype date next week and I just know I'll make a fool out of myself because I have a problem with accents. I pick them up in .5 seconds. Supposedly  it's s a sign of being good with languages...but sometimes it feels like a curse!  (haha) Anyway, I think it'll be good. I'll let ya know afterwards if I make  total fool of myelf! ;)
*wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. hahah kitty that reminds me of the," there was a struggle and someone got stabbed.. bleeding. hurting really bad hurting..." AHHH i love you hahah makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete