Saturday, May 1, 2010

HIDE and go seek

Did ya miss me? It's been a busy week!
We went and visited my sister for a day last week. (you can view the pics here)
Then....I don't know what happened to the rest of the week!? LIFE....I guess. :)
I made this (unfinished) promo video for our girls ministry




Worked all week. Had a movie night last night. We watched Bella. Good movie....deep. But good. (only watch it if you're in that kind of mood! haha

Bobby cleaned our kitchen while I was out with our girls. He's so amazing.
Our kitchen was starting to look a bit like a third world country! (no really) So, I'm very thankful that he was willing to spend his friday night on that while I was busy setting myself up for a sugar hangover!

Anyway, I'm now half way through Saturday, with lots to do and not alot of time to do it. Which means I need to hop off again.
Marriage seminar tomorrow followed by a visit with my hairdresser. (she's magical) 

In other news: Bobby has been playing in the church league and their team is kicking some booty!
(that's my man!) ;)



HAPPY SATURDAY!

1 comment:

  1. where'd you get the pics for that video? looks so fun and girly

    ReplyDelete