Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rainy days...

So, I wasn't feeling well AT ALL today...it was pretty terrible actually. (but I'll spare you the details)
Atleast it was rainy- so I didn't feel like I was missing out on a beautiful day. I had to take off work because up until now....(which is midnight) I haven't even been able to sit up and use the computer!

I have nothing particularly exciting to say. ;)
It's been pouring rain all day...the pool is overflowing. The oil spill is headed our way....which I'm really hoping by some miraculous intervention WON'T happen!
AND....well...I got nothin' (haha)

ooh- just kidding- product recommendation time!!!
I pride myself on being a very open person when it comes to beauty tips- so before you skip over this next one (because it's a little random) read on! :)

MONISTAT SOOTHING CARE GEL

True the name seems really intimidating and not like something you necessarily want to pick up and read at the store- BUT I will tell you that I have very sensitive skin and this not only helps me with any skin irritation and/or treats the heat rash my husband sometimes gets on his legs, BUT it ALSO doubles as an AMAZING makeup primer. I know- random right?- Now, I don't wear primer on a regular basis because I don't wear foundation or concealer on a regular basis HOWEVER when I do- (I learned this trick from some makeup guru) this is a GREAT dup for some of the expensive primers they sell at SEPHORA (which, in case you didn't know, is like makeup and beauty heaven!) and it comes at a MUCH better price! Don't beleive me? TRY IT OUT! It's like the all purpose quick fix cream! 

Anyway, That's my random fact for the day...now I'm off to get a jump start on work so I don't feel overwhelmed tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment