Thursday, May 13, 2010

BETTER!

I'm finally starting to feel better this morning! I have ALOT to do for work today and tonight is mexican night according to our weekly meal plan (which is a part of that whole get things in order thing) **gotta get it together! ;)
Then tonight Bobby has 2 softball games- so a pretty full day and I don't guess I'll get to layout, like I hoped, because I'm already off to a late start for the day. ...gotta stop staying up until 2:30 in the morning! What's wrong with me?! :0O

Product of the day: MAry Kay Bronzer...have I mentioned that I sell Mary Kay? Well, I do. (I'll post the link in the sidebar too when I get a chance) Anyway, I'm not much of a seller- more of someone who is available to order through. I really should do more with it because they do have some really great stuff that I'd recommend! ANYWAY, back to the bronzer (& no I'm not just saying this because I sell it) 
Mary Kay bronzer....how I love thee. It is the perfect color for ANY skin tone because it's a mosaic. It makes the most sleepy of faces look alive and sunkissed. It's a staple item for me. Yup....it's awesome.

Anyway, I seriously have to run!
 Busy day...but no matter how busy you are- don't fret- remember: things could be worse!....




HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. CAT! Oh my gosh! Totally forgot you sell mary kay! I LOOOVE LOOOOVE mary kay and i didn't know any one personally that i could buy it from ;)

    ReplyDelete