Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stopping Point

Well, I was working- but I'm stuck for a moment- which is perfect because I need a mental break.
Guess what: The server is loading my pics again! YAY! So....the lock-in for our youth was a week ago but here is a brief summary in pics :) (I had some issue re-sizing pics- so some are a little fuzzy)












It was a long and great night. Lots of food, talks, games and energy drinks! Oh and an awesome testimony from 


Katie Williams....she's "the jam" 

Every time she gives her testimony I tear up! It's crazy to think that God would let me (& Bobby) have ANY part in her story. 
Yep...she's amazing! :)

Anyway, this week has been crazy...the Sasser house has been stricken with illness. (Dramatic?) haha. I was sick and just when I started to get better- Bobby was sent home from work yesterday with some kind of stomach issue. (I'll spare you the details) AND we had to miss youth. ((bummed)) BUT he's doing better today and so am I. Ready to put all this sick business behind us and hop into our summer schedule! WOOHOO!!!!

Well, theres more to write but no time for now. Catch ya soon!

SMILE ~ it's almost fRiDaY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment