Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Over the Hump

So, there is ALOT to do today- but I've hated not blogging so I must take a moment to hop on! :)

Quick week wrap up:
*AC broke at our apartment
*Spent a day unloading a friend who is home from college = realizing how bad I need to get back in the gym
*work work work
*Bobby got stomach virus on Wednesday
*I had it and was throwing up by 2AM Thursday night
*Emergency room on Friday
*Migrated to our in-laws from the hospital (because of issue #1)
*Katie moved to town on Monday! ;)
*Had my first good day yesterday
*Things are looking up!

That's the short version of whats been up!
What'd you say? Before I go you want to know my product of the day?

In honor of "sick breath" (that funky breath/taste you get when you're sick) ...or is that just me?

Viola!

The BEST- keep your breathe fresh ALL DAY- mouthwash ever!

Don't believe me? Try it! I'm telling you- this stuff gets rid of funkiness, dry mouth AND it folds your laundry for you! ....ok maybe not that last part- but wouldn't that be so great?! 
I've tried almost everything out there and this is my fav- it really does keep me close-talker safe all day :)

In other news: we have youth tonight! With Bobby and I being so sick we've felt like we are on another planet totally disconnected from what the rest of the world is doing. So, it'll be SO good to see other humans!
Well, gotta run for now but I hope you're having a 

WoNdErFuL WeDnEsDaY!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of that mouth rinse before. I have to get it. I always worry about that...ALWAYS! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete