Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Explosions

OH MY....interesting couple of days.
We went out on the water with our leadership team on Saturday and had a blast!
Not necessarily our best pic...but hey- we were tired after staying up all night and being on the water all afternoon! :)

We are missing a few people here- one of them being the youth pastor (who must've taken that last pic)

that's more like it!

Anyway, we had a great time and went to dinner with some good friends to dinner that night for Tammy's birthday. On the way there I had tammy and her 2 amazing kids in the car....who were all infected with some kind of sinus infection. The whole ride she was apologizing for any potential contagiousness- to which I replied "no worries- I'll pop some vitamin c!" ...I forgot to pop the vitamin C.
Bobby and I are both sick- BUT not so sick we can't function-which is good- but sick enough to feel like my head is going to explode! Oh well, it'll pass....right?!

Gearing up for a busy month, lockin at the end of this week which kicks off the downward spiral into a parade of high school graduations that are coming up...and I wouldn't have it any other way! So proud of our students....it's been amazing to stand back and watch them change...oh I sound so old! ;)

In other news, my infectious friend Tammy thinks I should write a beauty blog...because I'm so full of semi-useless random facts and tips- but I'm a little hesistant... 
So, I say we vote: Item of the day at the end of each post or whole posts committed to specific beauty tips methods or products?

Speaking of which, my item for today:
hhmmm....got it!

I got hooked on this last summer after a tip from my sister...I fell in love! (somehow I feel like I've suggested this before but I can't find the post) ANYWAY, this claims to make your legs softer and it does but what I love is that it actually makes your hair grow more slowly! (they don't advertise this- but I'm telling you IT DOES!) I love it! You've got to adjust if you've been a shave gel user because this doesn't lather- so you've got to learn how much you really need. Try- you'll thank me later!


Well, gotta run...time to get dinner on & feed this guy:



HaPpY TuEsDaY





No comments:

Post a Comment